The patient experience has to change.
Our experiences with health care - the good and the bad - can help us better understand what works and what needs to improve from the patient perspective.
Working with stories
We are collecting and working with patient and caregiver stories to:
- Stories: Gather patient experiences through community engagement and purposeful conversations
- Discuss: Examine and identify the key priorities and themes that emerge from the experiences
- Target: Identify targets for change from the patient perspective
- Co-design: Partner with the health care community to co-design improvements
- Change: Support the recommended changes to policies, processes and training
- Impact: Evaluate the changes using targets as reference to understand the impact